The only way to explore the Canadian Rockies and Whistler.
Extraordinary memories are born on a journey that weaves through mountains and canyons, rivers and rainforests, breakfast and lunch. Travelling only by day and often at just 40 kilometres per hour, not only will you have time to catch every detail of the jaw-dropping landscape, but also catch your breath. You’ll make friends that last a lifetime. And make plans to come back again and again. The society of American Travel writers has called Rocky Mountaineer the “Best Train Experience in the World”.
Since 1990, the Rocky Mountaineer has carried guests high into the heart of the Canadian Rockies, past the ethereally coloured lakes and dense, lush landscapes to lively, cosmopolitan cities and the quaint rural villages that dot the Canadian landscape.
Rediscover yourself in the luxury and elegance, hallmark to the most romantic method of transportation in the world. On the scale of one to ten, open yourself to the possibility of a twelve.
View our 2016 Rocky Mountaineer Train & Cruise Brochure CLICK HERE.
Rocky Mountaineer Service Levels
The Luxury and comfort of Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf service is simply beyond compare. The bi-level glass-domed GoldLeaf coach allows you to take in the dazzling vistas upstairs and enjoy gourmet meals created by Michelin-trained chefs downstairs. GoldLeaf offers even the most discerning traveller an incomparable list of services and benefits, including:
• Unparalleled panoramic views from your seat in the upper-level of the custom-designed dome coach.
• Start off your rail journey with a morning toast.
• Indulge in delectable gourmet hot breakfasts and lunches from the à la carte menu, served in the exclusive GoldLeaf dining room.
• Sip on complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and savour gourmet snacks while listening to commentary from your onboard attendants.
• Invigorate your senses in the fresh mountain air in a covered vestibule as you take countless photos of the unfolding dramatic scenery.
Discover SilverLeaf Service, a new way to experience Rocky Mountaineer’s rail journeys into the Canadian Rockies. Take in the awe-inspiring scenery through the panoramic windows of the custom-designed single-level dome coach. Perks of SilverLeaf include:
• Access to panoramic views through windows that offer nearly 167% more viewing area than RedLeaf Service.
• Refreshing welcome aboard toast.
• Delicious hot breakfasts and lunches served at your seat.
• A tasty glass of beer or wine served with lunch.
• Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
• Lively story telling from Rocky Mountaineer hosts.